8/13/2013

American Independence War Minuteman 1775 75mm (Completed)

Here it is the complete work on this beautiful figure!!
I loved working on it... probably one of the figures that I most
liked to work on... and I'm very proud of the final result, specially
because I've gone to a color scheme a little unusual for what we are used
to see in this subject and, of course, the terrain, that despite started being
close to the art box grew to something else.
The Base is homemade, with the name plate that comes with the figure, which is very very
nice!! If more figures had this it would be great!!!
All in acrylics as usual, Andrea and Vallejo.
SOLD!!
I think I have said more than enough, so now I show the pics















Hope you like it.
Best Regards
Pedro Aveleira

No comments:

Post a Comment